Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Snobby girl quiche


Lydia here. I haven't attempted to write anything for several weeks for many reasons, all of which I won't share right now. But one of them is that I was boycotting Sarah's cross country voyage.

But that is over so I am back in the kitchen.

A few nights back I was looking throughout my house for something for dinner. I made what I will be calling "snobby girl quiche" but should really be called "Lydia needs to buy some groceries."

Here is what you will need:
One frozen pie crust (what you think I know how to make pie crust?
6 eggs
1/2 cup graded Gouda (or any cheese really)
1 cup sun dried tomatoes chopped
4 slices prosciutto (or bacon) slice into small pieces
Some fresh basil

Preheat your oven to 350. Place the pie crust in a pie pan in accordance to the directions on the box.
In a bowl whisk together the eggs, cheese, meat and basil. Add a little garlic salt to taste.
Pour the mixture into the crust and bake for 35 minutes.

Presto!

No comments:

Post a Comment